Construct Medical Practice and Fitout
This was a large project which allowed us to utilise and showcase the skills of our whole team. The property was a hardware store with a mezzanine level. We were commissioned to transform the site – internally demolish, remove concrete floor and then re-build it literally from the ground (dirt) up and into a bespoke medical practice.
Our brief was to provide our client with a multi-use medical practice for GP’s, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Paediatrics, Psychologist, Physiotherapy, a large multi-bed medical treatment room and support staff.
About The Client
Pendle Hill Family Medical Centre
- Demolish existing property internals
- Structural underpinning of shared walls
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Concrete floor
- Full fitout – framing, internal walls, flooring, suspended ceiling,
- Joinery supplied and installed by our in-house cabinet makers consisting of custom-made Corian extra large reception desk, consult desks, printer stands on wheels, cupboards, large filing room shelving.